Thursday, August 17, 2006

Birthday Spoiling

So not only have I been spoiled for my birthday for like 2 months now but, not surprisingly, I was also spoiled on my actual day. Melinda and I went to the Italian Place for lunch....mmm...steak and everything, Mom Fitzgerald made me dinner...mmm...ham, and the Young Women came over to our house for Mutual and sang me Happy Birthday and brought a cake. Ok, so I had a very food-centric birthday. Everyone must know me well!
I think Laura's favorite part was doing "Heavy, Heavy Hangover" with my presents. She was a natural and took quite a bit of pleasure in bopping me on the head.
Speaking of presents, I was also spoiled by everyone. Melinda spoiled me extra special with a new computer, new suits, a jigsaw, and a new game (just to name a few!). Mom and Dad Fitzgerald saw my post about Superman and bought me a book of all of the Superman comic strips from 1939-1942. It's totally cool and has taken it's rightful place in our master bathroom.
Mom and Dad Breinholt also spoiled me with a gift certificate to Macaroni Grill and an offer to babysit the Boo and give us a date night. What could be better than a date night with my girl?!

Thank you all for making me feel so loved. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment