Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Magical Christmas

The incredible joy I had this year at Christmas is something I have not had since I was a kid and stayed up all night watching the clock. Laura "got" Christmas this year and being able to watch her and create Christmas for her with my wonderful husband was pure magic.

My grin just doesn't stop when I remember watching her. Here are some of the highlights! Presents that are true surprises...as well as ripping into the paper.A big girl bike!!!
Princess dress-ups! She wore them all day and has put them on every day since. Yes, there is glitter all over the house.So much fun that even the napless wonder couldn't help but succumb to the comfort of the couch and a new stuffed friend!We also got to spend tons of time with family. We are so blessed that we can live close to most of our family. Really, Christmas is all about family and kids and I got to enjoy both in abundance this year. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is so much fun when little kids get it. Ashton got a bike too. I think our summer will be a little different this year - more time in the front. Good thing we live on a slower (kinda) street.

    ReplyDelete