Friday, February 02, 2007

How Can I Argue...

With logic like Laura threw at me on Wednesday? She was attempting to play with my wedding ring--to which of course I took objection, as I also did to her climbing atop the tall dresser to obtain the wedding ring--and was very upset when I took it away from her.

Naturally Laura argued with me about taking away the ring. (Side note: each time she asks me why I need to get my wedding ring before we leave the house, I respond that it's so people know that I am stuck to Daddy forever) She told me that she was stuck to Daddy and Mommy forever and so she should be able to wear the wedding ring too. How could I respond? I told her we would get her a wedding ring of her own. By the way, finding a ring to fit 3 year old fingers is no easy task. Here she is showing off the ring.She takes marvelous care of her wedding ring. It is either on her hand or carefully put away in a little box on her nightstand. What a big girl!

1 comment: