Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bed Rest Blahs

So, I've been in the hospital a lot lately. I passed two kidney stones (one huge, one not so huge) which sent me to the hospital once. My body also decided to start contracting--a lot. Why it did this when the baby will be coming out an incision in my belly is beyond me, but since I can't seem to tell it to stop, back I went to the hospital. Also, these contractions have decided to cause some major pain to the incision area of my last C-section. The results of all of this?? I am on serious bed rest (thank heavens it is not in the hospital) and lots of meds to stop the contractions.
Thank you to everyone who has helped with Laura as I have been in and out of the hospital and Dr.'s office so much lately.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!! Too bad that won't be until you have the baby!!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete