Wednesday, July 06, 2011

4th of July 2011

This was the BBQ 4th of July. We figured if we were having this many BBQs, we ought to make the hot dogs tastier. So, we picked up some J Dawgs sauce and I made the world's hugest pasta salad.

It started on Sunday evening with a BBQ at Christy's. Then on Monday afternoon we had Jason's family's annual party in the park. As usual, it was hot and lots of fun.
On the night of the 4th, Stacy organized a street party. There was lots of food, great conversation, piles of kids, TONS of fireworks (including many of the newly legalized aerial ones) and great friends. I hope this becomes an annual tradition.

2 comments:

  1. I hope it becomes an annual tradition as well! It was so much fun and the best way we've found to spend the 4th yet! Yay for great neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 4th of July! I am glad you had a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete