Saturday, March 10, 2007

Am I Really That HUGE?

Or is it just my imagination? I am regularly getting strangers asking me how many "weeks" I have left. It's horrible to have to answer with 16. (Thank heavens my OB has assured me that I won't go past 39 weeks, or it would be even worse.) Here's my crazy profile picture to show how much I've grown.
I'm feeling our little one move all the time now. Many of my girlfriends were even able to see and feel her moving in my belly last night at girls night because she is getting so strong. I forgot how totally amazing and reassuring it is to feel that little person moving around inside me. What a miracle!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This may be the only time I get to say this about you so here goes...You're Huge! :) I love the profile shot and love reading your blog. You guys have such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge? No, cute volleyball tummy, yes, but huge - no!!!! Not to mention the super trim body, and cute belly. You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm just writing to say that tomorrow, you'll only have 100 days left! Of course, I know that when you're pregnant that might sound like an eternity. But to those of us who aren't, it sounds like it's coming right up! Congrats on the belly. Hope things are going well with you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete