Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Melinda's Birthday 2014

Birthday celebrations at home began the Monday after we got home.  Dave has his birthday around the same time so we celebrated together with pie on game night!
Then my actual day fell on a Thursday and we were so busy, but we carved out some time for fun.  My Visiting Teachers took me out to lunch and my parents watched Eliza.  That night my parents came over and we opened gifts (Jason spoiled me) and Mom made me my favorite cake.  Oh, it was lovely!  Thank you!
My favorite gift: a blog book that's our family history from 2013
We're goofballs!
She got me red boots!  I've wanted them for years! 
The next day between meetings with funeral homes, my parents, Tana and Matt, and Jason and I (he was off work for Good Friday) went to lunch together to celebrate both our birthdays.  It was the best ever!!  I felt loved on my birthday; thank you friends and family!

3 comments:

  1. Love the boots, so cute! And the cake looks heavenly! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a good birthday even though you were running like crazy. A blog book is awesome! I should blog more so I wouldn't have just three pages in my book if I printed my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to the best ever Daughter-in -law!!

    ReplyDelete