Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Party

We had Jason's big extended family Christmas party last weekend. Since I had gotten an IV at the ER the night before and I took a mega anti-nausea pill, we all had a good time. Laura, of course, had the most fun of all. The highlight for her was when Santa came. Here she is with Daddy looking at Santa and waiting for her gift to be pulled out of the bag.
Laura also enjoyed singing with the kids. Yes, she is a "big girl" and had to go up and join the "big kids." I think she will do well in Primary in only a few weeks! I think the best part for both Jason and I was the marvelous tributes everyone gave to Grandma Jo (Jason's Grandma from his mom's side). She is one of the those ordinary heroes in the world; the people that do extraordinary things for the people close to them. Here she is looking over at Laura with Santa at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment