Monday, April 16, 2007

Birthday Fun

So, it hasn't been my birthday yet, but I sure have had a lot of fun before my birthday. Everyone has realized that I'm super hard to buy for this year (clothes and house stuff are out, and what else does that leave?) so I'm getting spoiled with attention.

I went out for lunch for my sister's and my birthdays, as we do every year, with my Mom on Friday. My darling neice has a birthday close by so she came along as well and it was a grand party. Laura just loved it. That night brought around a night in the babysitting rotation for Jason and I to go out so we went to dinner. Oddly, I have been craving red meat (must be low on iron this pregnancy), so we went to Tucano's and both got ridiculously full. Then we went shopping to get ideas for the new house which sure is more productive without our little girl. Thanks to the Brown's for babysitting!
Saturday, we went out to lunch with the McFadyen's. Later that night, I went and got a pedicure with Emily and Andrea B. It was great to be pampered and chat with two of my favorite ladies. My toes turned out darling and girly...I have to enjoy the extreme girliness of pregnancy while it lasts. That, and since nothing else on me feels cute, my toes might as well be :)
On Sunday, Jason had my whole family over for a birthday party. He and Laura made a SUPER YUMMY chocolate cake for me. They said since I couldn't have ice cream I deserved a great cake. (Don't I just have the best husband ever to not only initiate and plan a party, but also to bake for me?!) It was great and I ate two slices! It was also wonderful to see my fam and chat with them!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture with chocolate on Laura's face. So, cute!!! Happy Birthday!!! It's today. :)

    ReplyDelete