Monday, April 02, 2007

When I Grow Up

Laura would like everyone to come see her in a play or a fashion show when she grows up. She decided these things because we saw two of her cousins perform this week. We watched Missy in her fashion show (she was so darling!) and Becca in "The Music Man". Laura loved all of it! When the play ended she said, "Daddy, I don't want to go home. I want to watch it again!"

The thing that makes us the happiest is that at this age she can do anything or be anything. She believes it, and so do we. She said, "Guys, when I get very much bigger like Becca then I will be in her play and everyone can come watch me. And, I can be in Missy's fashion show too." I love exposing her to the fun things in life.

We also got to see the Easter Bunny at the Mall...and at that point she loved being a little kid!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun that you can tell them that they can do it if they want to. Ashton wants to drive a construction truck - cool!

    ReplyDelete