Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Speedy Sale

We sold our current house. (We have an accepted offer and it's under contract -- thank you to J's folks for all the real estate assistance.) It all happened so fast (less than 2 weeks) that we are still reeling a little bit. But, really, it is all great news: 1 - We got the price we wanted. 2 - I don't have to keep hounding Laura to pick up her toys immediately after playing (I love a clean house, but no water spots on the faucets is a bit extreme). 3 - I know I'll be settled when baby comes (in my parent's basement - thank you parents for letting us crash there in the housing gap - but fully settled). 4 - We will NOT be paying two mortgages!

Once again, we just feel so blessed. The Lord really is making everything for our new home fall into place so easily that we know this move is the right decision for our family. And, hey, I get to stick around in this house long enough (we're out in 6 weeks) to see the tulips in bloom.

1 comment:

  1. 6 weeks? I'm so sad!!! But congratulations!!

    What can you tell me about the new neighbors?

    ReplyDelete