Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Current Sara Pictures

Okay, so this post is a lame one content-wise. It's basically a scrapbook page for my non-crafty self because Sara changes so quickly. (Since this blog is my journal and scrapbook, I suppose it's entitled to a lame post now and then.) Her changes are most evident in these first pictures. My darling friend Steph gave me the idea to take a picture of Sara with the same toy each month to show how much she's grown. Here is Sara at one week and then just a few days ago at one month.
Jason and I are each enjoying Sara so much right now. It's nice when these little ones get a bit stouter. Here is Jason multi-tasking while preparing for the next Harry Potter movie and book, while getting in some yummy snuggles. And here I am playing with my girl who is awake and alert (much more fun than asleep because she is such a content kiddo) so much more now.
Finally, here are two cute pictures of Sara. In the first she is wearing her "cosmonaut" sleeper, which she has almost grown out of. I am quite impressed that as a preemie, she is already growing out of some 0-3 month clothes. Nice work, Sara! And the second caught a very rare moment of her being awake and content in her car seat. She still really hates to be confined in any manner, so the car seat is always a traumatic experience...you can see a bit of that worry on her face, but remarkably, she is not screaming.

1 comment:

  1. I love the first two pictures showing how she's grown. I love to see the fat growing on her body.

    ReplyDelete