Thursday, July 05, 2007

Due Date

Sara is due today and I am so glad she has spent the last 4 weeks out of my body rather than inside. She is super healthy and growing beautifully. We know she is at least an inch longer than when she was born and from our guesses with the home scale, we think she weighs about a pound more than her birth weight. Her cheeks are getting big and she has grown adorable rolls on her thighs. She is also getting a lot stronger. Here is a picture I took of her today thinking about how much she has grown.
I am also glad at how much better I am feeling having her out. It is wonderful to be hydrated again. I love being able to eat pretty much anything I want (except chocolate which bothers Sara) at any time. I also love being back to a normal weight and starting to wear normal clothes. Ahh, I am so glad to have had my darling baby in my arms for the last 4 weeks instead of in my belly...I think the rest of the family is glad of this too.

1 comment:

  1. That's just amazing that you had such a healthy baby 4 weeks early. And glad to see your doing so much better!!

    ReplyDelete