Sunday, July 01, 2007

Weekend Out

After spending tons of time in the house, we actually got out quite a bit this weekend. I am feeling much better (I think due to a round of antibiotics) and so we decided to capitalize on that fact.

Andrea and Mike invited us over for a BBQ on Friday. The bigger kids had a great time playing together, we adults had a marvelous time chatting and catching up, and Mike sure enjoyed holding Sara.

Saturday I think we were overly ambitious. We went to the cabin. I didn't fare so well in the heat. Laura sure had a great time though. Here are some pics of the fun she had while there.

2 comments:

  1. It was fun having you over. I'm sure glad we did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting pictures. By the way, like the new family picture.

    ReplyDelete