Saturday, July 12, 2008

Big Steps

Sara took her first real steps on the 4th of July while we were up in Seattle. She is now taking three or four steps all over the house. The key, Jason realized, to this progression, is making sure her pants aren't in the way. Hence, she is sporting only a diaper in this video and now exclusively wears shorts or capris. Check her out walking from Jason to my Sis-in-law, Mel.
Also, Sara stands on her own all over the place. Check this chick out!
Finally, we put away the enourmous high chair and put Sara into a booster. We love the space it gives us in our dining nook and Sara loves being a big kid at the table. Laura thinks it's pretty cool too and has taken to feeding Sara her Cheerios lately. Laura is awfully big when she asks me "Mommy, can I feed Sara?" In case you were wondering, Sara eats much better for Laura than for Jason or I.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love my adorable little girlies! Nice work on starting to walk my little Sue-Bee.

    I love that last picture of Sara and Laura. They are the best of friends. I am a lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that to see our Sara walking? I loved watching her face and it looked like she could not believe it either...It was almost like her saying "See I can walk...I think!" Oh, she is growing up tooo fast. The pictures of those precious girls are adorable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete