Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Party Time

I've been hosting quite a few parties this past week, but didn't take pictures of any of it. I hosted girls night on Friday. It was a grand night of laughing, chatting and crying. And yes, some of us were up until 4 am.

Then last night I hosted Bunco. It went, what I thought, was really well. I had a big salad bar with homemade breadsticks for dinner. And, Jason made amazing homemade ice cream sandwiches for dessert. The house and beautiful red dishes worked out wonderfully. The prizes were all kitchen items and I think everyone liked them. And, naturally, people stayed chatting here at the house until 10 pm.

I just need to give a big shout out to my amazing husband who is so supportive of these girl things and helps make all my friends feel comfortable at our home. Love you, sweetie!

3 comments:

  1. Bunco was great. And my prize was so great, I even used it tonight. Sorry I missed girls night. I'm usually a 4 am gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved bunco and girls night. I already used my prize too. you do have a great hubby. We like him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lover Bear! I'm always happy to give you a break and some time away from the girls. You need it and deserve it! You're the best mommy in the entire world!

    ReplyDelete