Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Allay

I never got around to doing a post on Laura's Christmas Ballet Performance.  (Okay, maybe I just didn't want pictures of myself in a leotard up for the world to see)  But, ballet continues to be a big part of life around our house.

Here is a video of Laura doing leaps in December.  She does great leaps and does them around the house all the time.  Check out those straight legs and jump height?!
Sara's favorite thing in the world is to copy Laura, get on a stage and "Dance Allay".  Aren't the girls adorable?
We are currently working on the performance piece in class each week.  Laura is doing great.  I seem to be struggling, but I think as soon as I stop getting brand new girls in class, things will go more smoothly.  It sure is a good time and the piece is starting to take shape.  And, Thank you to everyone (My folks and Deb) who have watched Miss Sara so I can teach.

5 comments:

  1. She is an amazing little dancer. Must be because she has the best teacher in the world at home and at class! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that? We love our Laura she is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura looks like such a natural! Way to go.

    We had fun playing with Sara at our house and taking her to "music class" with us. :o)

    ReplyDelete