Monday, February 09, 2009

Disneyland!

At the last minute, our family vacation exploded - from 10 to 27 in a month. Check it out: 27 people who love Disneyland and love each other! (Note: the pic from Disney is better, but the CD hasn't arrived yet.)
The trip was amazing. Everyone was so easy-going, happy, and wanted to be together. Yay for the happiest place on earth. My perfect moment of the trip was standing in line to see Mickey with the group above; Laura in a big cousin's arms, Jason chatting with another spot of family, Sara in my bro's arms, and family happy and laughing all around me!
I'll do a big post with more pics soon, but I just had to get this up now!

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe 27, it's crazy. I'm sure your family filled up the waiting room to take a pic with Mickey. Glad it was enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm already ready to go back. It really is a fun place and kids make all the difference. I can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to Disney World on Saturday and can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready to go back, too! It was way too much fun, perfect weather, and family. What more could you really ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for getting so many of us together. It was really great!! We should do something like this again soon. Love to all of my terrific family---

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had an absolutely great time and loved everyone doing so much together! The whole Seattle clan really enjoyed it. Thanks for making it happen. But just FYI...I'm not ready to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute family the Fitzgerald's are! I am glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete