Thursday, February 19, 2009

Caving In...or is it Out

After a wonderful shopping trip with my fellow preggie and favorite shopping buddy Andrea, I broke out all my maternity clothes. Today I arranged them in the position of prominence in my closet and drawers. I've caved in and accepted the fact that I'm really showing; will these stomach muscles ever come back?! Thank heavens I got some good, stylish, new basics on the trip. Yes, we may have filled the dressing room at Motherhood to overflowing (truly, there was no hanging or seat space when we began) but I was happy with my haul. My favorite finds were a knee length black skirt and a pair of black leggings that will keep me modest in skirts and get me through dance class. Thank you Andrea for your fabulous input as always!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you had to bust out the maternity clothes already! I looked at your baby ticker. 193 more days! That seems like forever! At least you got some cute clothes. I never told you, but you looked cute in the leggings you were wearing the other day. You and Andrea did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to get caught up on your blog again! It was so great to see you guys! I love you all so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable with your growing tummy and in maternity clothes and I can't wait till we can see the new baby....counting the months!

    ReplyDelete