Monday, September 20, 2010

Mommy Menu Savers - Week 4

My tips for easy menus this week.

  • The salad is made with my favorite cooked chicken strips, a small shaped pasta, grapes, cucumber, mayo and lemon. It's my mom's recipe, is super easy, makes tons and keeps wonderfully in the fridge for quick lunches later in the week. It's great served with celery salt.
  • Pre-sliced mushrooms, a can of golden mushroom soup and petite sirloin steak cut into bites make this into a quick, one skillet meal. I serve it with instant mashed potatoes.
  • Yellow Rice is made with a box of Rice a Roni (one of the chicken flavors) and a can of chicken. I cook the chicken with the Rice a Roni according to directions.
  • The BBQ pork sandwiches are done super lazy this week because this pork is super on sale at Macey's this week. I use a bag coleslaw mix to make my own crunchy coleslaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment