Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Pics 2011

I had this epiphany that before Laura got her braces, I should take pictures of the girls. I had this realization on Thursday and Laura's braces appointment was on Friday. Oh, and I was REALLY behind on Eliza's 18 month pictures. So, Jason and I took the pictures on Friday morning.

Unfortunately it was raining outside and the lighting wasn't ideal, but we got a few good shots. They aren't perfect, but they'll do.

Laura was perfect for her pictures. Honestly, I don't think that girl can take a bad picture. All fault for a bad pic of her has to do with her inept picture taking mama.
Sara shocked me and was also amazing. Surgery has done her wonders and she is such a good girl for everything now.
Eliza was difficult. I seem to remember 18 month pictures of the other girls also being ridiculously hard. However, being at home did make the experience better. I came away from it with some good shots and not completely frazzled.
The pictures of the three girls: they are acceptable. At least they are all looking at the camera and no one is crying. That's really all I can ask for with kids this age, right?!

5 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are adorable! I think you did a great job given the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry the pictures didn't turn out as you hoped, but they could have been worse! They could have been crying, or not looking at the camera. That's what my kids do! They are still nice pictures because they have your girls in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! You do great work. What darling girls and I still can't get over how big they are growing. Can't you make them slow down just a bit? Hope you are doing well, you sweet friend you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you did and amazing job and the pictures turned out GREAT! We have the cutest faces in the world and I love getting new updated pictures up on the wall.

    Thanks for doing it!

    ReplyDelete