Saturday, April 02, 2011

When in Rome

Laura and I got to see two of my nephews perform in their junior high musical - When in Rome. Laura was enthralled. I don't think she moved for the entire 2 hour performance. Yep, that girl is definitely going to sing and act some day. Oh, and did I mention that she and her cousin Kaitlyn held hands the entire time. ADORABLE!
My nephews were fabulous! Joseph had a leading role and I loved watching him in his element. I also really loved watching my brother watch his sons.
Alex had the coolest costume ever! And I enjoyed capturing pictures of them onstage with my new-ish zoom lens.
There is nothing better than having family close by! More pictures available for a limited time on the site.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun. I agree. It is nice to have family close by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got to go see Joe and Alex. They are such great boys and I love that you support them. Way to go Joe and Alex!

    ReplyDelete