Thursday, March 31, 2011

Warm Day

Today it was warm! Now, I remember why we put all that time, effort and funds into the yard. The girls were out there all day and we all loved it! They played with friends in the play area in the backyard. The trampoline is no longer frightening, just fun! Well, maybe it still is for Eliza, but not for my flying big girls!
We had a great time eating treats and getting good and messy! Eliza particularly enjoyed this part of outside.
I enjoyed working on the front garden. My helleborus have finally decided to all bloom and the little trees are just coming to bud. I love the spring, the sunshine, and the smiles on the faces of the girls!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I really need to get a camera like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how much the girls are loving the tramp. Laura loves to have the house everyone wants to come to, Sara is getting completely FEARLESS on the tramp, and Eliza just LOVES to be outside. It's great to finally be getting some use and value for the money and hard work we've put into the yard!!! :D

    ReplyDelete