Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Party-Time

This weekend was filled with wonderful parties for the girls. I realized I didn't have any gift bags left (that weren't Christmas) so we went shopping! Sara and I were able to have a lot of fun with the bag for Creed's "bee" party!
It was a super fun party - as Steph's always are. Sara loved it so much that she ended up playing bees and wearing her shirt all Saturday - the next day! Someday I want to throw kid parties as cool as Steph throws!
Then, Laura had her first late night (the modern version of a sleepover) on Friday. She had an amazing time.
Oh, and the parties didn't end there! The next morning her class had a primary party (she has an AMAZING primary teacher) that was so much fun. Then she had another bowling birthday party. Yep, her weekend rocked.

My weekend literally rocked. I got hit with a kidney stone Saturday evening and passed the "rocks" last night at about 6:30. Good to have that out of my system.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are feeling better. Great job on Creed's bag! Stephanie did an awesome job. Parties are not my strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag for Creed's party was PERFECT! You are amazing and I'm SO glad that bloody stone is finally gone. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete