Sunday, March 13, 2011

Food, Friends, and Fun

You know what makes everything all better?! A lot of love, yummy food, dessert, laughter, chatting, and very little sleep. Yep, these girls are therapy for me! Thank you, ladies!!!!
We tried out The Chocolate and I highly recommend it. We sampled a lot of items and every one was good. They do a new version of a pizookie that looked amazing, the brownies were delicious and I was inspired for my cupcake adventures. I think it may become a standard girls night activity and beat out chocolate dipped cones. Who's ready to come with me??
Also, we went to the watch Andrea perform at Spring Fest at the fairgrounds. My goodness that girl is beautiful. We loved being able to (very loudly and obnoxiously) cheer her on and watch her perform.
What a blessing that I was put into a presidency with these ladies!

2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun!! I'm so glad that we could do it!! And I'm with you, I love The Chocolate!! I'm so dying to go back. What a great picture of Andrea, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed Spring Fest this year, but your pictures made me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete