Monday, March 21, 2011

Other People's Babies

So, I'm baby hungry. Alas, I have been told, in no uncertain terms, that having another baby is completely unsafe for me. Fortunately, many of our friends are having babies (and all girl ones too) and are wonderfully willing to share them with our family.

Sara could've held baby Jace all day. And since I held her a lot the night before, I let Sara take her time!
I got to meet Deb's new baby girl hours after she was born and another couple times as well. Yummy. A few nights ago, most of us got to snuggle that precious, adorable girl again.

Also, we met Andy and Marie's beautiful new daughter. We all adored spending time with her and the girls also loved playing with her big sister.
Ahh...much better now. The baby hungries have lessened. Thank you for sharing, everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome!

    Thank you for being such a big help to me this first week. You are the most awesome friend ever and I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been so heavenly to have babies all around to hold, snuggle and kiss. I think I've enjoyed it almost as much as Sara! :D

    I love how much all of my girls love little ones. I am a lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you have babies to hold! Also so cute that Jason loves it too (: Tender little Daddy!

    ReplyDelete