Thursday, March 03, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa Dan

We weren't so punctual with Grandpa Dan's birthday celebrations this year. We have been really sick. So, we ran over his birthday gift the Sunday before his day. We couldn't stay long, but the girls gave him a few hugs and we got him a Jazz shirt. (So glad that when we bought that shirt in December that it wasn't a D-Will shirt. He is wearing it in pictures below.)
Then we had he and Grandma Linda over for dinner and the Jazz game the Friday after his day. I made a roast chicken and root beer float cupcakes. The cupcakes were amazing and I think they may be my new favorite.

2 comments:

  1. I want some root beer cupcakes! Sounds delicious! You are an awesome baker! Maybe you can make me some for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes were so amazing. And it was great to wish grandpa a happy birthday. Many, many more to come!!!

    ReplyDelete