I did make the project a bit easier on myself by using pre-made draperies from IKEA as lining, though they did have to be extended to reach all the way to the floor. By lining thusly, I didn't have to measure and construct the hidden tabs I wanted, but I still got my perfectly coordinated fabric and custom length.
Jason was a wonderful help through all of this. He helped me deal with the massive amounts of fabric as I sewed, measure and cut the fabric, and he hung hardware.
I adore the result! It draws my eye to the high ceilings and balances out the interest that is on the other walls of the room! YAY, only pillows and cabinet painting left.