Friday, August 12, 2011

Summer Is: Painting

Sometimes you just gotta jump in and make a mess! There may be nothing more fun as a kid than a huge mess. So, I figured if I was committing to clean up a mess, the more the merrier. We invited the whole street. It was last minute, but we still found a decent crowd.
I cut up my big roll of paper, taped it to the fence and they all went to town. My fence is beautifully decorated now. Masterpieces we created. Messes were made. Fun was had. Oh, and thank heavens for washable paints!

5 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Exactly what summer is about. I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You are a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:06 PM

    cute girls! wow i miss being little sometimes haha. so excited for tonight!

    ps. you need to follow my personal blog www.melissanicolecook.blogspot.com

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a fence so I could copy your idea. It looks like so much fun! You are right. The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the art! It looks like so much fun, and I bet the vinyl fence washes right off!

    I really need to find some fun art projects for the boys to do... especially while Joe is at his conference at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete