Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Checked Off

It's been on the "To Do List" since we moved into the house and we finally got it done this weekend. Yes, that is over 4 years, but we were a bit terrified of this job. We hung my grandmother's chandelier in the entryway. My parents were over to celebrate Laura's spelling bee win, and we just jumped on getting it done.
It took hours, and would've taken a lot longer without help and directions from my folks. But, it was definitely worth the effort!
I love the result! The sparkle, the heritage, and the glam just make me smile every time I walk past.

4 comments:

  1. It is GORGEOUS!!! What a great heirloom. I love it every time I see it as well. It was well worth the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I LOVE the way it looks from the outside AND the inside. SO beautiful and what a wonderful heirloom to have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! How special that you have it!

    ReplyDelete