Thursday, March 29, 2012

Laura's Spring Piano Recital

Laura had her spring piano recital this last Saturday morning.  We were ridiculously early to make sure to get seats where I could get a good video and pictures.  She was incredibly prepared as usual and did a magnificent job.  She played "Are You Sleeping" and "Hippos."
Before the performance
All her teacher's students
Laura playing
Grandma F. got injured and wasn't able to make it, and Grandpa B. was ill and couldn't make it either.  So, here is her performance on video for them.

The next day she played in Grandma and Grandpa's ward with her piano teacher.  She played and sang in her angel voice the primary hymn "When He Comes Again".  She made me cry.  I'm hoping to get a recording of her playing and singing with her teacher to post here.  However, she fell on the playground at school this week and missed her lesson.



4 comments:

  1. She did so amazingly well!!! I'm so proud of you Laura! You and one talented kid. I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura made me see the hippos lumbering through the forest. Thank you Laura for my own special performance after. And, I especially loved your beautiful singing and playing on Sunday! Laura, you are a very special and precious girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura you did an outstanding job playing the piano....I was so very proud of you. You are such a special girl and I am so grateful that you are my granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie. Great job, Laura.

    ReplyDelete