Friday, April 12, 2013

SLC Weekend

Every so often, I need a break from my job. So, we booked Jason's neice Keslie (thank you!) and had a weekend in SLC together. It was heavenly!

There was delicious food. Treats from Les Madeleines - oh Kouing Amann how I love you! Dinner at Biaggi's. Brunch at Little America - Eggs Benedict deliciousness! Dessert at Toucanos.

We had incredibly successful shopping for clothes for me - and some success for Jason. Can you say leather jacket for $40?! I finally found wrinkle-free shirts for women. Yay, I am really looking forward to my birthday gifts this year!

Our entertainment was amazing! We had great seats to watch the Jazz beat the Nets and were able to stay for post game. Also, we went to see the Mummies of the World exhibit at The Leonardo. It was amazing - and we were so glad we didn't have the kids!
The sleep was wonderful! Eating warm food was great! But, holding Jason's hand was the best part!

3 comments:

  1. It was the best weekend ever. I love you more than anything, my Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so great to get away! Sounds like you had a marvelous time!! Hooray! Dying to hear about the shopping, BTW.

    ReplyDelete