Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bits and Pieces

I don't have anything very exciting to report, but I knew I needed to get a post in before I disappeared to Girls Camp for the rest of the week.

We got our Fitzgerald family pictures back and they turned out really nicely. I'm glad to finally have a family picture where I'm not the only kid without any family. Our little family picture is the new one on our profile. However, the one below was probably my favorite picture of all. Thank you to Tana for enduring an incredibly uncomfortable position to get such a cute picture of the sibs.Laura has discovered the joy of fresh, ripe raspberries. She LOVES them. Here is mom feeding them to her for the first time this year. I don't think she breathed because she was so intense about her enjoyment of them. We've had a bowl of them every day since.

1 comment:

  1. Cute new family picture on your profile. And my kids love raspberries too.

    ReplyDelete