Saturday, July 22, 2006

Campin'

I am back from camp and appropriately exhausted. Though, with a sick baby and doing it all on his own, I think Jason might have been just as wasted. This is how I found him when he came home after work the day I came back. Does that face say "Feed me", or "Take her"?
Girls camp was a marvelous success this year, in my opinion. We had a lot of fun activities, great crafts, skits, etc. We laughed and laughed at kissing stories and stayed up all night chatting as leaders. Oh, how I love all those girls and women!! Here's a darling picture of all the campers on the last day.Camp was also wonderful in building spirituality and cameraderie. We did a confidence course that was awesome. I never knew I could help haul 20 people over a 20 ft wall. Yes, my arms are still aching today. It was great to see everyone's satisfaction at making it over that thing...and we were the only group that did it without any men, I might add. We had a wonderful faith walk, testimony meeting and excellent speakers that though they were meant for the girls, really increased my spirituality as well. I'll get a picture from Karyn about that wall sometime soon and add it in here.

Camp helped me find a great use for that old crown of mine. Our theme was royalty, so we took pictures of all the girls in the crown and posted them at the entrance to the camp.
Finally, thank you to all the leaders for all your hard work. This was a GREAT camp!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA

    A. that picture of Jason is awesome
    B. "that old crown" hahaha
    C. I love you!
    Katers

    ReplyDelete