Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happily Ever After



So, this is the last entry where you have to hear about our trip to Disney World. Laura loved meeting all the people there and charmed everyone. She got to meet all of the princesses and many of the characters. Other park visitors also loved meeting Laura in line. The servers at the Moroccan restaurant just adored and pampered her.

Here is the compilation video we made of our experience there. We think you'll like the song we chose as background music. Thanks for the inspiration, technical assistance, and software Brian. And thanks to all his new family for coming with us. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Loved the video. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video just makes me happy. A very special thanks to Melinda for figuring out the software and putting it together for us! I love it and it made my Monday at work bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emmy, you're passing we up with your technological know-how! I'm really impressed with your video. It looks like you had a fun vacation, but I'm glad that you are back so I can continue to check your blog everyday for fun updates.

    ReplyDelete