Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Friday April 27, 2007

That's right! Wonders never cease and it's actually going to happen. I am finally graduating with my B.S. in Computer Science on Friday April 27th. I have 2 classes this semester and 1 more next semester and I am finished! Hallelujah!

It will be great to be done and only have to worry about work and family. Thank you to everyone who has helped me through school, but most importantly to Melinda for being loud and making sure I could graduate, keeping me going, helping me study for tests, writting papers, and on and on and on. I love you tons and can't wait to be done and spend more time with you and the Boo!

5 comments:

  1. It was a battle to get the school to cooperate, but I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you saying about the school? Remember who reads your blog. - Just kidding. It can be difficult sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:56 AM

    My little brother - is finally graduating! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:38 PM

    Hey Jason...I always knew that you would graduate! I just did not know when and it is great to know the date and time of the long awaited graduation! Wow! What a great relief to you and Melinda to finally be at the end of the road. Life will get easier and more fun without that hanging over your head. Many advancements and opportunities await you and your family. It will be a blessing to all of you. Thanks Melinda for the inspiration and modivation to see this through to a happy ending. We are proud of both of you! Love, Dad & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey bro.....

    All I have to say is WAY TO GO!!!!!! To BOTH of you. I know it was a lot of hard work for you all! Let's have a huge celebration!
    Luv you tons!

    ReplyDelete