Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Busy Days

The past two days have been crazy busy. They were busy with great things, but busy nonetheless.

Monday began with preschool for Laura at Lily's house. Fortunately, Karyn agrees with me and we'll be swapping our younger children while the other runs preschool. Things should go much more smoothly that way.

Monday afternoon I got together with one of my oldest and bestest friends, Steph. We had the greatest time catching up and getting to know one another's children. She is one of those rare people who has grown up just like I have and where our friendship always picks up exactly where we left it with no effort despite how long it has been since we've seen each other. Here is a picture of our darling babies (yay for chubby ones!) and us with our kiddos.
That evening brought another trip to the cabin. It was a big work party to get the shed moved to the newly built deck. The moving went very well due to the pallet jack Mom and Dad rented. The kids loved playing on it afterwards as well. Sara liked hanging out with her cousin, Alex.

Today, Tuesday, Laura started her new dance class with her friend Emma. The teachers were wonderful! It was amazing how even at 3 years old, what a difference it was for her to have a friend there. Both girls were wonderfully involved because they had each other. She loved it so much that she asked me when it was over, "Why was that so short, Mommy?" And I got to explain that time flies when you are having fun. Aren't the two girls adorable in their leotards?!
This afternoon I went Visiting Teaching for the first time in the new ward. It was great to get acquainted with the ladies and make some new friends. Thank you to Karyn who watched Laura for me so I wasn't that obnoxious lady who hauls ALL her children with her to another's home!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of the girls. It was so fun to see it brought a tear to my eye. Thank you so much for taking Emma to dance with Laura. I really appreciate it!!!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete