Monday, March 24, 2008

Backwards Activities

Laura got to do two fun things in the last month. She just had to do them with the opposite than normal parent because I was sick.

She went to the ballet Cinderella with her Daddy. She loved watching the funny stepsisters (played by men) and finding all the moves she knows from her own ballet classes. Laura got to dress up beautifully in her easter dress and loved being a big, beautiful girl. They had a great night!
Laura went to the Jazz/Sonics game with me. Though she loved being with me and I with her, we didn't have such a great experience. The tall stairs were scary. The jerk who was on the end and wouldn't let us sit in our assigned seats (so we ended up having to relocate 3 times) and the loud fans weren't fun. We were far away and Laura had a hard time seeing. But, she loved smacking her cheer stix, holding my hand and yelling "Go, Jazz, Go."
Laura told me that she definitely likes the ballet better. But, we think we'll try a Utah Flash game and hopefully have a better basketball experience.

2 comments:

  1. I wish she could have had a better first experience at a Jazz game. I love your idea to try a Flash game w/the entire family next. I'm sure it'll be much better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go to a Flash game, I want to come too!!!

    ReplyDelete