Sunday, March 16, 2008

How We'd Like to Spend ALL Our Time

I'm pretty sure that all of us would agree that one of the best times we spend as a family is when we all pile on Jason's and my bed and just play, laugh, hug, kiss and tickle. It is pure heaven. Look at these faces.

We also all love playing on the floor together. In particular we adore getting Sara to play and react to us. When you get reactions like this, you can see why we spend hours daily on the floor all playing with toys.
We do spend very little time like this, but really, when the girls are this wonderful, it just doesn't matter.

4 comments:

  1. Look how happy and fun your girls are! Sara is so stinking cute. (and I'm jealous of how obedient her hair seems to be!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious and beautiful girls. You are a wonderful family. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these picture-centric posts! There's nothing better than those cute little faces smiling back at you. Except maybe a Melinda picture-centric post, but I don't think that's going to happen. :D

    I might be a little biased, but I think our girls are the cutest little things in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww look at that cute wittle sleeping face. So sweet

    ReplyDelete