Monday, March 31, 2008

Ultimate Rejuvenation

I just got back from the annual girls weekend. It was wonderful! I am so blessed to have such amazing women in my life. Never in my life have I known another group of girls to be so supportive of everyone; I always come away feeling better about myself. Aren't they just so beautiful?!
I was really glad that we decided to make it longer this year. It gave us much more time to rejuvenate. Multiple trips to the hot tub were part of that rejuvenation!

Another part was all the amazing food - Caffe Molise, PF Changs and our traditional Loco Lizard. We had such a good time while out that we often chased away our neighbors in the restaurant. But, we always tip well!
We also got in tons of shopping. Retail therapy is good for the soul I got lots of good stuff on great deals for the girls. I loved being able to get Keri outfitted for a new season. I also confirmed my suspiscion that Andrea is the best shopping partner in the world!
But the best part of it all was all the chatting, laughing, being goofy and playing of games that we did. That rejuvenates me in a way that nothing else can. You girls are good for my soul!

4 comments:

  1. Fun Stuff, can't wait for the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such a good time. You were missed terribly by all three of us, but very much deserved the break. I'm glad it was so rejuvenating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun!!! Thanks ladies!!! And I agree you are my best shopping buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After looking at all the pictures there is no doubt that you had a wonderful time! You deserve it! I am glad that you know how to enjoy life. Keri had a super time with you and your friends. Thanks for sharing your love with her.
    Love to you, Mom

    ReplyDelete