Monday, March 10, 2008

Finished Family Room

Even though we have been spending a ridiculous amount of time working on the basement (which we will finally be starting to paint this weekend) we got the upstairs family room completed. It feels great to have the room we spend the most time in all decorated.


It turned out very cozy. We got a few accessories from this store and we must give a Thank You to Brian and Steph for the plant and my parents for the help at JC Penney while we picked out our curtains!

5 comments:

  1. Thank goodness that's finally done. One more room down and only a few left to go. Hopefully the basement will be done soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks terrific...I see some new candels or sconces on the wall...I will check those out the next time we come over...keep up the great work! The House has become a HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I do need to proof before I publish...Yes, I will notice the candles not the candels the next time we visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks awesome melinda.

    ReplyDelete