Monday, April 07, 2008

CUTE

I love seeing what good friends my girls are becoming! They love to play together, laugh together and just be near each other. Seeing them together makes me smile in a way that nothing else can. Check out these pics of them.

I found the girls this way after I ran to get the camera to take a pic of Sara running to Laura


I came in first thing in the morning to find them snuggling and laughing like this


I found Laura washing off Sara's little face after Sara had puked...now that's some true love shown by my easily gagging Laura

4 comments:

  1. Not that I'm biased or anything, but I think those are the 2 cutest little girls in the ENTIRE world!!!

    And the cutest GIRL in the world would be my gorgeous wife of course.

    I love you my girlies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two have such precious, beautiful and sweet little girls. How blessed we all are to be able to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest pictures ever!
    I love the one of the sister kisses. What beautiful girls we have to love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I think they are the cutest girls also. How cute that they love each other so much. Aren't little girls sooooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete