Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

29 years ago tomorrow, the love of my life was brought into this world and my life wouldn't be the same without her. Isn't she cute?! I am so blessed to be married to my best friend, the most amazing mommy ever, and the most beautiful girl in the world all wrapped into one. Happy Birthday, my Love!

The top 10 reasons I love you today are:

1. Because you make me a better person
2. Because you are the most amazing mommy to our girls!!!
3. Because you are the best teammate EVER!
4. Because you love and care for everyone around you and will do anything you can to help
5. Because there is nothing better than spending time together as a family and we all love the same things (Disney, Jazz, etc.)
6. Because you are my best friend
7. Because you are so supportive of me in everything I do
8. Because I can come to you with any problem or decision and we can always figure out an amazing solution together
9. Because you are the sexiest, most gorgeous, and beautiful girl in the world
10. Because of our triangle

Happy Birthday again, my love. I love you more than anything!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you made my cry, J. Thank you so much for such a wonderful birthday surprise and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing gift from a very loving hunband! Wow! I am grateful that my wonderful son found such a wonderful girl to share his life with. You are a lovely couple and have two beautiful girls to complete a very special family! Happy birthday to a great girl! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Melinda! Your little picture is so cute. What a great family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW Jason you are so sweet and romantic! I agree you are a lucky guy! It makes me happy that you guys are so happy. Love you

    ReplyDelete