Thursday, April 10, 2008

Love Party

Laura came into my room on Tuesday right after I finished reading my book for book group that night (yes, I'm still a procrastinator) and Sara was taking her morning nap. She asked me, "Mommy, can we have a Love Party." I thought, why not, so we did.

We made cupcakes together and Laura decorated them all with sprinkles. We decorated the table with flowers Laura punched out and name tags she labeled. Laura decided the house needed to be clean for the party and picked up all her toys. She then invited over Grandma and Grandpa for the Love Party.
We all had a fun time and it was great to be able to do a little project like this with my darling girl! I mean, what a tender heart to want to have a Love Party!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man...I wish I could have been there for it. Stinkin' work!!

    It sounded like so much fun, but at least I got cupcakes out of the deal when I got home. :D

    Thanks for always doing such amazing and fun things with our girls, my love. You're the best mommy EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete