Monday, November 08, 2010

Christmas Pics of the Girls

Okay, I'm a freak. I know it. I took the Christmas pictures of the girls already. Yes, their dresses were purchased and I didn't want to wait in a long line for my cards at Costco, so they are done. The weather was good and the lighting was pretty, so before church Jason and I hauled the girls outside and took these. For us being a bunch of rookies, I think they turned out great!

If you want a Christmas Card from us and didn't receive one last year, please let me know. Also, here is a preview:
The second one of Eliza is the one that will be on the card. And I adore that you can see her tooth in them.
The first one of Sara is the one that made the card. It was amazing how well Sara did for me!
Laura, of course, was perfect. She picked the first one to go on the card.
Remarkably, I did get this good one of all three of them that will make the wall downstairs and be in each of their rooms.

And yes, I am a superfreak and put the lights up on the roof this weekend too...I really didn't want to fall off a wet roof.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much we got done this weekend. And the pictures turned out AWESOME! Way better than trying to go somewhere to get them taken. And way easier.

    Nice work, Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls! And you are not a super freak! We put our tree and all our Christmas decor up on Nov. 2! I love it! Deck the Halls!

    ReplyDelete