Saturday, November 27, 2010

November Catch Up: Anniversary

It's been 8 years since Jason and I got hitched! They've been amazing. Not hard I suppose when he is so amazing! I am a lucky girl to have found Jason and to still love nothing more than holding his hand and chatting and laughing with him. I had no idea that marriage could be so awesome!

We didn't do much for our anniversary, because of my health. My wonderful parents watched the girls so we could go out to sushi and it was a huge treat. Thanks, Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

  1. I love you so much, my beautiful girl! I am so grateful to be married to you. You are the perfect girl from me. You are gorgeous, brilliant, fun, understanding, and my best friend in the whole world. There isn't anyone in the world better for me than you. Thanks for being mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been great adding our dear Melinda to our family. Didn't I raise a smart son who picked the right girl to marry?

    ReplyDelete