Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

I realized last night (yes, the 21st) that somehow I had not sent cards to those on my list whose last names begin with A - C. I thought I was so on top of it having them sent the first week of December, alas...

So, here is my card with an apology to all those who are getting theirs late. Oh, and if you read this and don't get a card from me, let me know your address and I'd love to send one to you next year.

Dear Family and Friends,

This year finds us growing, happy, and blessed. We keep our blog updated at http://grow-along.blogspot.com and that is where to find pictures and news on all of us – particularly the girls as they change so quickly. Here are the highlights:

Laura is 7 years old and in second grade. Her favorite things are choir, piano, reading and friends.

Sara is 3 years old and began preschool. She loves Ariel, purple, pandas and rice.

Eliza is 16 months and has turned into a true toddler. She loves to walk, dance and follow around after her sisters.

This year Jason and Melinda did lots and lots of yard work in addition to our regular jobs as a programmer and home mom.

We took trips to Disneyland and Seaside Oregon this year. Vacations are our favorite for we relish our family time together!

We hope this letter finds you all happy, healthy and blessed as well. We consider all of you to be a blessing in our lives.

Merry Christmas!!
Jason, Melinda, Laura, Sara and Eliza

2 comments:

  1. I love your cute card. Maybe one day I will actually be on the ball enough to do one!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you blogged our Christmas card. Now we'll have it forever. Brilliant!!!!

    ReplyDelete