Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pictureless Activities

I hate it when I forget to take pictures of fun things. I've done it a lot lately. Here's the pathetic, pictureless rundown:

On Monday the 13th, Jason, Laura and I all went to the Jazz v. Golden State game. I adored teaching Laura all about the game and was thrilled when she pointed out a steal to me all by herself. A big thank you to Todd for the tickets and an even bigger thank you to Mom and Dad B. for watching the little girls for us so we could all go!

I also keep forgetting to take pictures of "Second Sunday Dinner." We've started a little tradition of a potluck dinner after the second Sunday church services and we've done it three months in a row. I love it, but can't seem to get a picture. There are three families that come and a pile of little girls. I'll get a picture next second Sunday, right?!

I forgot to take pictures at Laura's class Christmas party today. I loved being in there and seeing her. We decorated cookies, unwrapped a bazillion layers on a present, did a wordsearch and pin art, and made an adorable candy cane reindeer. (Key to the reindeer...gluedots on the eyes and nose.) Thank you Mom and Dad for watching the little girls so I could have such a great time with Laura and her class. Well, here's a picture of the reindeer after the fact.

1 comment:

  1. You always do such an amazing job getting pictures of everything. I wouldn't even worry about missing a couple of things. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have pictures of anything!!!

    We have done some fun things lately and I wish I could have been there for Laura's class party. Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete