Friday, February 11, 2011

Awfully Quiet

In the rush of getting ready for Disneyland and a broken washing machine, it became awfully quiet in the house. Naturally, I took advantage of this time. I thought Eliza was downstairs playing with her kitchen and throwing play food all over the place. Alas, I was wrong. This is what I found.
Oh yah, look at that baby! She is a climber and a fabulous mess.
It took three changes of water in the bathtub to get all that off. I would like to thank Crayola for making WASHABLE markers!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love that baby. She is such trouble!!! And she's quiet trouble so you don't really notice it. Besides, look at that face. This kid could get away with murder! Love you, Liza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! The marker hand totally made me laugh. What a cute little trouble maker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, aren't they stinkers!!! Elina loves to draw (she got the computer the other day with permanent marker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some day she will be all grown up, and you will adore pictures like these! At least, that's what I keep telling myself when I catch my kids causing trouble!

    ReplyDelete