Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Moment In Time

Okay, this movie is ridiculously long. However, it is a PERFECT snapshot of my life with the kids right now. Each girl's personality shows through exactly how she is at this moment in time. Their interactions, games played, and my responses are documented. To me, this movie is hilarious! To you, it will probably be absurdly long and silly. Well, it's the family journal and I'm entitled to something silly and indulgent every so often, right?

If the above movie doesn't work, please click HERE to view it on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5PAmKBGf5U

5 comments:

  1. So fun! I loved watching the video and it helped so I don't miss you all so much. I love those three little sweethearts and their individual and special personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That WAS funny! I am surprised that Sara went so long before making it known to you that she wanted you to video her that second time Laura was singing to Eliza. What a fun memory this is. I need to watch some of ours with our kids. It's so fun to see how they have grown and changed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!!! Your girls are adorable! And you are super awesome too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute... and your kids are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this video! So cute! I love how Eliza adores and chases her sisters around and how loving Laura is--what a good mommy she will be! Love their Disney clothes! So funny that Sara was having a melt down during "If you're happy and you know it" (:

    ReplyDelete